Iceman Dual Circuit
Mokon’s Iceman Dual Circuit Scroll Series portable chillers feature a tandem compressor arrangement for dual circuit capacity control to provide a flexible and energy-efficient design solution to your ever-changing process cooling requirements. The tandem design provides down to 10% of overall capacity for smaller applications. For larger applications requiring more capacity, both circuits work together to meet the need of the process.
The chillers feature scroll compressor technology with its inherent benefits of smooth, quiet operation and the ability to tolerate liquid slugging during shut down of the compressor. Coupled with a stainless steel brazed plate evaporator and nonferrous materials of construction, the Mokon Dual Circuit Scroll Series chillers will provide years of trouble-free flexible service.
- Tandem compressor arrangement
- Scroll compressors
- Carel microprocessor-based controller
- Staging for capacity control
- Anti-recycle stops short cycling of compressors
- Automatic lead/lag for equal run time on compressors
- Hot gas bypass capacity control
- All noncorrosive components
- Efficient stainless steel brazed plate evaporator
- Compressor running hour meter
- Alarm delays at start up
- Water regulating valve (water-cooled chillers only)
- Top air discharge (air-cooled chillers only)
- Liquid filled gauges
- NEMA 4 electrical enclosure
- UL labeled electrical sub-panel
The Carel uC2 is the standard controller on all dual circuit portable chillers and single circuit central chillers. Features include a microprocessor based electronic controller, an LED readout of set point and actual fluid temperature and is extremely compact yet accurate and powerful. Additional features include built-in delay and safety funtions, with capacity control of compressor(s) and hour meter readout of run time on compressor(s).