Nissei NEX Series All Electric
Breaking through the conventional concept “the driving source of injection molding machines is hydraulic pressure, NISSEI invented the world’s first electric injection molding machine in 1983. As a result of our continuous research, development, and experience, NISSEI has introduced the “ELJECT” Series in our lineup. Breaking through the conventional concept “the driving source of injection molding machines is hydraulic pressure, NISSEI invented the world’s first electric injection molding machine in 1983. As a result of our continuous research, development, and experience, NISSEI has introduced the “ELJECT” Series in our lineup.
Higher injection velocity and pressure available
- The injection velocity has been increased by a maximum of 40% (as compared with our conventional machines).
High-load specifications available (Optional)
- Three types of specifications are available according to the intended application: standard, high-speed and high-load (this for thick-wall products).
- The “high-load specification” applies to lenses and other thick products. The injection time (pressure holding time) can be set longer than the standard specification.
Diverse control programs meeting a wide range of molding needs
- HPC (Injection holding pressure positioning control): Control useful for high-speed molding, uniform molding of thin-wall products, and for preventing sink and warpage of moldings.
- CPN3 (Clamping compression molding): Mold clamping and compression is performed while injecting and filling. This control is useful for stress relaxation and degassing of moldings.
- MIP 0 (Processing inside mold): This control permits gate cut by ejector operation during mold close, and partial compression of products.
- IDMC (Injection during clamping): Injection start just before high-pressure mold clamping. This control is useful for degassing of moldings and shortening of cycle time.
Effect of liquid lubrication type ball screw
- Prevention of trouble due to grease (oil) shortage
- Lube oil reaches every corner of the ball screw.
Long service life of ball screw
- Discharge of abrasion powder is possible.
- Temperature rise of the ball screw can be controlled.
Rise of the level of cleanliness
- Absence of grease spattering.
Safety door renovated
- A wide opening of the safety doorframe facilitates setup and maintenance of molds.
- A large clear cover of the door affords an open view of molds and their perimeter, so that improved safety is ensured during adjustments of the take-out robot and purging of hot runner molds.
Easy attachment/detachment of injection unit and mold clamping mechanism covers
Controller display and operator box movable (NEX300-2000)
- Controller display screen and operator box can be moved to just short of the door, ensuring easier and safer operations during locating centering of molds, nozzle touch adjustments, screw change and the like.