NISSEI MODEL TNS100R18A VERTICAL INJECTION MOLDING MACHINE (PARTING LINE INJECTION/ROTARY TURNTABLE TYPE – 2 STATION)
With light curtain and safety covers on Rotary and Clamping platen
Clamp force: 115 U.S. Tons
Clamping stroke: 250 mm
Min. mold thickness: 300 mm
Maximum daylight opening: 550 mm
Die plate dimensions (LxW) 700 mm x 510 mm
Ejector stroke: 70 mm
Turntable diameter 1320 mm
Max. mold dimensions (LxW) 435 mm x 435 mm
Max. mold weight (bottom mold) 400 kg x 2 mold halves
Screw diameter: 45 mm (1.78″ – C)
Shot size: 7.74 oz. G.P.P.S.
Injection Pressure: 20,690 PSI
Screw speed: 0-160 RPM high torque
0-210 RPM low torque
Pump motor kW 18
Primary voltage /phase/cycle: 575/3/60
Heater voltage/phase/cycle: 230/3/60
Control circuit: 24 volt DC
NOTE: Heater voltage requires separate 230 volt supply
Transformer can be supplied by En-Plas for an additional charge
Hydraulic oil quantity requirement: 250 litres *Oil can be supplied by En-Plas for an additional charge
*Specifications are subject to change without notice for performance upgrades.
NISSEI ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER TACT FASTEST IN THE INDUSTRY
* Original form planned carefully for “easy operation”
* Bright and easy to see 12.1 inch color liquid crystal display
* Operation through quick response, high resolution touch panel screen
* The tilting mechanism can change the screen angle according to the height of the operator
* Inheritance of the selector switch with excellent operability and few operation errors.
* Display with the largest number of languages in the industry.
Six language display (English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Korean and Thai) is provided as standard equipment
Quick response and high repeatability
* High speed control with the injection scanning time of 500 usec.
The response and repeatability of injection process control and V-P changeover control have been improved. The system displays its great power especially in high-cycle molding and small –volume precision molding
Control specifications for various condition settings:
*6-velocity, 3 pressure, 3-limit pressure injection process control for wide ranging condition setting.
*4- stage clamping velocity, 5-stage mold opening velocity including a slow speed mold opening mode , and multi stage ejection control (selection of ejection operation from among 4 patterns is acceptable)
Reinforced quality control functions (improved molding quality judgement function)
* A maximum of 8 items from among 23 molding monitor items (24 items for hydraulic type) can be selected freely.
*The statistical result of molding monitor data can set as the product quality judgement condition
A variety of molding programs that will meet various molding needs are provided as standard equipment
CPN2 (Clamping compression molding)
The clamping compression is conducted right after injection filling. This is effective in releasing stress in products and degassing
MIP0 (Processing inside mold)
Ejector operation during clamping permits gate cutting and partial compression of products.
(Sequential operation only)
Complete functions and equipment
* Ladder programming function open to users
A simple interface program for auxiliary equipment can be created freely through the screen on the molding machine.
* Display of 1,000 items of operation history is useful for maintenance and quality control. (Operation mode change, condition change, errors etc)
* A maximum of 300 molding conditions can be saved
* Simultaneous temperature heat up of nozzle and barrel prevents carbonization and deterioration of resin in the nozzle
* Image data can be taken into the controller. Molding conditions and product images can be controlled as a set and the work standard can be displayed on the screen.
* A compact flash memory (option) is adopted as an external memory. It can be used to save molding conditions (a maximum of 300 conditions) and waveform data, as well as to transfer image data.
* USB connector provided as standard equipment – connection with a commercial printer (model specified) and external memory (compact flash memory) is possible
* LAN connector provided as standard equipment – it is possible to connect the system to the quality/production control system “PQ Manager”, molding data collecting/recording/analyzing system “DLA5”, and some other auxiliary equipment as well as to another personal computer
NISSEI TNS100R-18A MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH
* (2) Core pull
* (1) Air blow
* Cycle counter
* Centralized manual lubrication system
* Screw cold start preventing circuit
* Hydraulic oil temperature upper and lower limit warnings
* Water saver valve
* Mounting pads
* Air blow off circuit
* Machine painted Nissei green unless stated otherwise
* Light curtain