Mokon’s BFC Series Blown Film Air Coolers offer an increase in blown film productivity, especially in warmer climates or when ambient air temperatures rise during the summer. Mokon’s BFC Series boosts productivity by eliminating production variables in your air ring supply, including air temperature, pressure and volume.
The BFC Series uses a modulated chilled water supply to provide a constant leaving air temperature to the process. The air inlet diffuser assures that the air stream covers the full face of the cooling coil to provide optimum cooling efficiency. The leaving air chamber is insulated to reduce condensation while providing the coldest air possible to the air ring.
The Blown Film Air Cooler System offers many features as standard to provide accurate temperature control while cooling your blown film.
- Condensate trap
- Adjustable legs
- Hybrid epoxy, powder coated, heavy gauge steel cabinetry
- Zinc plated bolts spaced for 35″ static pressure
- Leaving air thermometer
- Coil air vent
- Chilled water inlet thermometer
- Two-way leaving air temperature actuated valve (optional)
- Entering air diffuser
- Chilled water outlet thermometer and ball valve